§1 Terms of Service
(1) These terms and conditions apply to all orders you make at the online store of
Bali Rajut – Dana beanies
Executive Director: I Gede Jagatnita
(2) The product range in our online shop is exclusively aimed at buyers who have reached the age of 18 years.
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions. The general terms and conditions therefore apply to companies for all future business relationships, even if they are not expressly agreed again. The inclusion of terms and conditions of a customer, which contradict our terms and conditions, is already contradicted.
(4) Contract language is exclusively English.
§2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding request to order goods in the online shop.
(2) By clicking on the button [“order now for payment” / “buy”] you make a binding offer (§ 145 BGB). Immediately before submitting this order, you can check the order again and correct it if necessary.
(3) Upon receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail confirming that we have received your order (acknowledgment of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not represent an acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract does not come about through the acknowledgment of receipt yet.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded if we expressly declare the acceptance of the purchase offer (order confirmation) or if we send the goods to you without prior express acceptance. Exception: when paying in advance and PayPal, the order is accepted immediately with your order.
The prices stated on the product pages include VAT and other price components and are exclusive of the respective shipping costs. Further information about the shipping costs can be found on our website under [“Customer Care” / “Shipping”].
§4 Terms of Payment / Delay
(1) Payment can be made either by: Invoice in advance, cash on delivery, credit card, Paypal or Debit.
(2) We are responsible for the selection of the payment methods available. In particular, we reserve the right to offer you only selected payment methods for payment, for example, to secure our credit risk, only advance payment.
(3) When selecting the payment method in advance we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount must be transferred to our account within 10 days after receipt of the order confirmation.
(4) When paying by cash on delivery, an additional fee is payable to the local delivery agent. Further costs and taxes do not apply.
(5) When paying by credit card, the purchase price will be reserved on your credit card at the time of the order (authorization). The actual charge on your credit card account will be at the time we ship the goods to you.
(6) When paying with PayPal, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal in the ordering process. In order to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us. After placing the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. You will receive further information during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately thereafter.
(7) If you pay by direct debit, you may be responsible for any costs incurred as a result of a chargeback of a payment transaction due to a shortage of funds or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details.
(8) If you are in arrears with a payment, you are obliged to pay the statutory default interest in the amount of 5 percentage points above the base rate. For each reminder sent to you after the default has occurred, you will be charged a reminder fee of 2.50 EUR, unless a lower or higher damage is proven in individual cases.
§5 Set-Off / Right of Retention
(1) You shall only be entitled to set-off if your counterclaim has been legally established, is not disputed or acknowledged by us, or is in close synagmatic with our claim.
(2) You can only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§6 Delivery /Retention of Title
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery of the goods from our warehouse to the address specified by you.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(3) Exceptionally, we are not obliged to deliver the ordered goods if we have ordered the goods properly on our part, but were not supplied correctly or on time (congruent hedging transaction). The prerequisite is that we are not responsible for the lack of availability of goods and have informed you of this fact immediately. In addition, we must not have assumed the risk of obtaining the ordered goods. If the goods are unavailable, we will immediately reimburse you for any payments already made. We do not assume the risk of having to order an ordered product (procurement risk). This also applies to the ordering of goods, which is described only by their nature and their characteristics (generic goods). We are only obliged to deliver from our stock of goods and the goods ordered from our suppliers.
(4) If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB, the following also applies:
– We reserve the ownership of the goods until complete settlement of all claims arising from the current business relationship.
Before transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, a pledge or security transfer is not permitted.
– You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you already assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount, which accrue to you from the resale. We accept the assignment, but you are authorized to collect the claims. If you do not properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect claims ourselves.
– In the case of combination and mixing of the reserved goods, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in proportion of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
– We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled on request to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claims to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is our responsibility.
§7 Cancellation Policy
(1) In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, and make the purchase for purposes that are predominantly neither your commercial nor your independent professional activity can be attributed, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions.
(2) You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
(3) In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
Company: Bali Rajut – Auslieferungslager
Address: Mitteldorfgasse 26, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria
You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
(4) Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any case not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract to us or to
Petra Gunz, Mitteldorfgasse 26, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria.
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out the following form and send it back to: